CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

30 Weeks and Counting....

This pregnancy has seemed to last forever but at the same time I have A LOT to get done in the next 10 weeks and I am really wishing I didn't procrastinate because it is so hard for me to get around. This big ol' belly is really getting in the way. I haven't done a very good job at tracking this pregnancy so here are a few things I would like to remember.
*Being pregnant in the summer hasn't been too bad....this summer. I am very grateful that it stayed cool for so long because now, the swelling is in full swing. My feet actually don't ever look not swollen.
*On top of having swollen feet, they feel bruised on top.
* This little man is very active and very strong! His kicks and turns and punches HURT!
* I often sit at work and watch my tummy as he is moving around, I think he is going to have as much energy as Tate does.
* I haven't gained as much weight as I did with Tate but my stomach is much bigger and sticks out much further.
* No major food cravings, besides WATERMELON and cereal.
*  I always thought that the 3D images on ultrasounds were creepy but LOVE seeing my little man that way. Technology is amazing!
* We still have no name for our guy and have no clue as to what that name will be. We have thrown out many names and both of us just are not too excited about any. So please if you have some good ones send them our way.
* Lots and Lots of heart burn.
* very emotional, so emotional I could cry at the drop of a hat, or even better when Tate won't listen to me. It hurts my feelings so bad and then I think 'wow you are way too emotional'. Josh even likes to tease me about it.
* As of last week the Dr. said he will see about taking me earlier than one week early depending on my swelling...cross your fingers I can go around Sept. 5th... One week early is Josh and I's anniversary so thats a no for me.
We are so excited to have this little man here and can't wait to see how Tate does as a big brother. I know he will be very helpful and will love every minute of it. Well except for when he wants my attention, he tends to get frustrated if I don't drop what I am doing the minute he wants me for something.
I am working on putting together an activity box for Tate while I am on maternity leave. I think he is going to get bored being home all day with me and the baby when he is used to playing with his friends everyday.
So if you have any ideas on things we can do please let me know or good places to go around here.
And remember please pass on any Names you like, we are hoping to have Jack as the middle name after my Dad.

2 comments:

Kiki said...

Best of luck with your little boys!!

Davinna Kunz said...

I am so excited to meet this little man! Tate will be such a cute big brother! I am glad you updated. I have a bunch of cute boy names...call me when you get a minute and I am updating my blog so take a look. And we are planning a girls day on Aug. 13 if you want to come. We love you guys and wish you the best!