CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 27, 2012

April 2012

April was so much fun! For Easter weekend we went camping, it was a little cool but as long as we stayed int he sunshine it was great! We went out in Tooele county just past Stockton ( i can't remember the name). My cousins have some private property where they run cattle and have made a nice little camp ground for family events. It was perfect, the kids could run and play as much as they wanted and we didn't need to worry about anyone bothering them. Josh's parents let us use their tent trailer and I swear that is the only way to go, trailer camping is so much easier than tent camping especially with little ones!! It was so nice to have a place for beckham to take naps in and be kept out of the cold. 
Tate absolutely LOVED the four-wheelers, now of course he thought he could drive them all by himself but luckily we were able to take him on lots of rides. 

I can't remember what he was doing here but it was hilarious, I am so glad I got a snap shot and the look on Taft's face is hilarious!! All the cousins had so much fun, we even got to watch movies in Matt and Ali's trailer and play cards friday night when it got cold out. It was so much fun!

Matt taking everyone for a ride in the (i can't remember what their called).... 
This is mater, the kids loved going for rides with Uncle Mike to moved dirt to make the four wheeler trails. 

Easter Sunday after church! All cleaned up from camping and in their new outfits! So handsome my boys!!!

 And this little man is so big!!! I love his chunkiness!! Tate barely had rolls but this little guy is covered in them and I just love it!! 
And he is on solids!! I know I waited a little while longer than I did with Tate but Becks has a very sensative tummy and gets diaper rash really easy so we have been slowly easing into. Sweet potatoes were a hit!! He also loves: carrots, peas, green beans, and squash. He loves fruit but he gets really bad diaper rashes with them so I am slowly easing into the sweet foods....

1 comments:

Davinna Kunz said...

I am so happy you updated your blog!!! Your boys are adorable and growing so fast! I think Beckham looks a lot like Tate in the second to the last pic on this post. We hope to see you guys when we come up for my next appointment. Love ya lots!!!