CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 12, 2011

Labor Day Weekend Fun

We had a great Labor day. Friday night we went to Josh's parents and rode the horses. It was the first time since I had Beckham that I have gotten to ride and it was great! Tate rode with me the entire time. It was so cute! He loves the horses and has no fear. (pictures to come soon).

Saturday me and the boys went out to Tooele. It was so FUN to get to spend time with my family. Almost everyone was at my Grandparents house. We visited, ate good food, played with all the babies, got pictures taken, and played farkul, so FUN. It is so fun because there are so many babies and toddlers and then two sweet little girls. I just wish everyone  could have been there.
While we were out in Tooele having fun Josh and his Dad went on a ride up Middle Fork canyon with the horses.

Sunday was a usual Sunday except there were visitors, Josh's Sister and her family came down and his Brother and his family came up. It is always fun when they come to visit. Tate loves his cousins. He was so excited to see Tucker.

Monday we ran errands and then ended the day with a BBQ at Josh's parents house. It was a great weekend!

0 comments: