CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 23, 2011

August and September

While I was on maternity leave we had so much fun. We didn't do too many exciting things but just be able to be home was heaven on earth for me. I know Tate LOVED being able to sleep in until 930 or even 10am some mornings and going to the parks to feed the ducks. Here are just a few pictures of some fun things we did for those 6 weeks.
Tate LOVES to ride the horses. We did the quite a bit, well Tate and Josh did, I finally rode a few weeks after Beckham was born and boy was I sore! Tate has no fear, he rode all by himself.

We made a trip to Tooele, I wish we could have gone more but time went too fast. Taft and Tate playing at GG's house, they were so cute to watch play together.

Tate's favorite outfit, he loves his 'basketball' shorts and his Boots, this kid has way too strong of an opinion in what he wears.

Ashton came and played with us one day! We loved it, he is such an easy going happy baby.

We made a few trips to the duck pond, Tate would run and chase the ducks until they would go in the pond he loved it!

Tate and Josh at the Layton Park feeding the ducks.

And well Beckham did a lot of this while I was home with him. We were so excited that he got to come home after only one week in the NICU, I was so worried I wouldn't have any time with him before I had to go back to work.

0 comments: