CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Elk Hunt 2011

We made our annual trip to Fillmore in October for the Spike Elk hunt. We love going to see the Kunz family. We got there late friday night, hunted all day Saturday and drove home. It was a short trip but it was a lot of fun. While the four of us went hunting Ana Davinna's Mom stayed and watched the four kids.
here we are just before we headed out.

Okay so the first half of the day I think us girls did pretty good. We saw quite a bit of big bull elk, but no spike. We hiked all over and really no complaining. In the afternoon that was a different story. My pants were still wet from the morning and I was pretty cold but we were determined to keep up with the guys, that is until this swamp! We were following the boys and got stuck in this, I had black mud clear up to my butt! This was when we decided to wait in the truck. Which was nice girl time chat!

Here is our little snow man we built as we were walking back to the truck. We thought it would be funny if the guys saw him on their way back, when they got back to the truck I asked Josh if he saw it and he did, he said him and Chad just laughed.

Tate and Chanelle. Tate had a lot of fun with Cyson and Chanelle. He was so excited to go visit.

2 comments:

hoLLY said...

look how cute you look in your hunting gear!!

Davinna Kunz said...

It was so much fun having you guys come down!!! Chanelle and Cyson miss Tate and Beckham! And my mom wants another baby fix! We love you guys so much! Congrats to Josh on his deer...We are going Elk hunting with my tag next week so wish us luck! =) It won't be the same with out you running through swamp and building snowmen with me. =)