CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 1, 2012

January & Febuary Update

We have been so very busy I don't even know where to begin. January came and went way too fast. We have the colds just like everyone else but we did get to make a trip to St.George and it was so fun. I had to go down there for work and Josh was going on a ride with his Dad in Nevada so Jess watched the boys for me. She was a life saver. Tate had an infection in his toe and even though he was on meds it started spreading up his leg so guess where we ended up one night at 10pm...yep good Dixie Regional Medical center ER, luckily Jess took Becks for me so he wasn't stuck there with us until 1am but they got his toe all fixed up and sent us on our way with a new antibiotic. I had them do a culture on the toe and it was staph again but not MRSA so that was good.
Tate and Becks had a lot of fun playing with the Bentley Bunch and TJ was so good to watch all the kids (6 total) so Heather, Jess and I could have a girls night (a much needed one!!). And we got to go see the Nortons, it was so good to spend some time with them, even though Mr.Tate was running around like a wild child. They are the best!!
Feb. brought on another quick trip to St.George but I didn't get to see my friends or family just work work work. But it was still so nice to go down and enjoy the nice weather. I love it there and wish I could visit more often. Febuary came and went faster than January, but we can blame it on the fact there are only 29 days...Biggest accomplishment of Febuary at our house....Drum Roll.... TATE IS POTTY TRAINED!!! He accomplished this pretty much all by himself, one day he decided I want to wear underware and that was it, a few accidents the first few days but it's been 2 weeks and he is a rockstar!!!
A few updates one by one:
Beckham: He is almost 7 months and I cannot believe it. He is a little chunker if you ask me but he is only in the 25% for height and weight (heavier than Tate ever was). He is rolling all over the place and is just starting solids. He had a pretty nasty virus last month but is all better and back to his happy self. He loves his brother and is such an easy going baby. We love him so much!!
Tate: Where to begin with this little ball of personality. He is so smart, too smart sometimes. He is hilarious and sweet. He is loud and full of life. He has his very own sense of style that I love so much. Currently as I sit here and type away he is running around in his white t-shirt, Cars underwear, 'soccer game socks' (aka babylegs) and his Gap slipon shoes. He loves his basketball shorts and his soccer game socks, every sunday after church he has to wear those two things and when we get to Josh's parents house they just laugh and laugh. Everything he loves has to do with Cars, Buzz lightyear & Woody, and sports. He is so active and suprises everyday with the things he says and does.
Josh: Josh is doing great, he didn't have a lot of work in the month of Febuary so he got to get a lot things done at home and spend sometime with the boys at home. He Graduated from Weber in December and is still working for Thueson Masonry, if you need brick work done give him a call. Its been so nice having him home in the evenings since there is no more school. I can't wait for this summer. Its going to be so fun! He is still playing soccer and riding his horse when the weather is nice. And I have lots of honey-do's for him when it gets warmer.
Ashlee: I have been very busy with work. I seem like I cannot get caught up. I have been working on special projects with some of the top executives so that has been really excited and really overwhelming. But I am so grateful for the opportunity I am getting. I also got called into the young womens as a beehive advisor and that has been fun. I am super excited to work with the young women and go to girls camp!

We have been so busy here in the Johnstun household but I am so grateful we are healthy and are all doing good.

1 comments:

Davinna Kunz said...

Glad that you guys are doing well! Tate and Beckham are growing up too fast! Hope Josh had a good bday! It was so fun to see you when we came up last! We hope to see you and your cute family again soon. We love you!