CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 22, 2011

Hotel McKay Dee...

Being on bedrest is no fun at all, especially when it has to be at the hospital, and when you have a sweet little boy and an awesome husband at home that you would rather be with. After being admitted to the hospital I had to get used to the idea that I could possibly be there for 2 weeks before they would start me. I so did NOT want to be there that long but at the same time I wanted our little boy to grow and develop as much as he could before he made his grand entrance into this world.
One of the hardest days I had at the hospital was Sunday night when my inlaws brought Tate up to see me. It was the first time he got to see me since I had gotten there and he wanted absolutely nothing to do with me and it broke my heart. But luckily the other days he came to see me he was just fine. He would snuggle with me in my bed and look out the window at the pond and watch for the Ducks and Geese. We went for wheelchair rides after I asked for permission.
One of the best parts...my swelling in my legs was gone! After a few days of lots of fluids and staying off my feet the swelling was almost completely gone. The only part that was puffy was the tops of my feet. I was so happy to see I still have calves and ankles.
I had lots of great visitors that made my days go back fast and the staff was great. I love McKay Dee Hospital.

0 comments: