CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Fall Recap 2011

We had a great fall season. A few highlights:

Halloween: Tate was the cutest little football player. He loves sports and was so excited to be a football player for Halloween. He actually really got into the holiday this year. I was sure if he would understand or not but he did.
Tate's favorite Halloween phrases: 'Spoookkyy' 'Happy Halloween'
Every time he would see a ghost or something Spooky he would say that and it was the cutest thing ever! He loved getting pumpkins at the pumpkin patch and of course loved all the Candy!!
Beckham wore cute Halloween Jammies, he was just too small for a costume this year. My mom came up and stayed with Beckham at the house so Josh and I could take Tate out. It was a lot of fun!

November:
Time Out For Women conference. My awesome Mother In Law bought us tickets to this conference in SLC and got us a room and the Courtyard Marriott. It was just us girls and it was so much fun! The conference was great and I learned quite a bit and wrote down a LOT of things I want to work on so I can be a better Wife, Mom and person in general. My favorite part was from Hilary Weeks and she talked about Negative thoughts vs Positive thoughts and by focusing on the negative you can become depressed and it will take over how you are feeling. But by focusing on the positive that will take over and you can become a happier person.
Thanksgiving: This year we visited both families but only ate once :) I drove the boys and my Brother out to Magna to hang out with my Mom, Grandma, Aunt and cousins in the morning. After visiting and playing we headed back to Clinton to have dinner with Josh's family. It was a lot of fun, all of Josh's siblings were there. Since it was such nice weather we got to ride the horses after we ate a delicious meal. Tate and Tucker played together like they were best friends it was really cute. After riding the horses we broke out the ads! I went black friday shopping just for the heck of it but got some deals at the mall, nothing major I just like going.
The day after Thanksgiving Josh and Tate went with the Southwicks to go pick out our Christmas tree and cut it down in Idaho. They left at 6am and didn't get home until 10pm, they had a very long day! I worked a little and then was able to go home and clean the house and spend time with Beckham, It was so nice.
The 26th was my 29th birthday. It was a great day! My mom came up and we took the boys to the salon with us so Josh could sleep. He was up all night doing finals. We had fun at the salon, and then headed home got some pizza and decorated for Christmas. Josh's parents said they would watch the boys for a few hours and so Josh and I went and did some shopping and got shakes. It was the best birthday spent with the Guys I love.

0 comments: